Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I Just Keep Cleaning...

I've been busy cleaning again and have made some decisions about fabric in my sewing storage room...there is no way in the world that I will ever use everything I have and I would much rather someone get it that will love it and use it.  So here we go for today...I have lots more after today...keep watching


Spencer Museum by Barbara Brackman and Terry Thompson and MODA...
2-1/2 yards...$17.50 shipping included  SOLD



Spencer Museum by Barbara Brackman and Terry Thompson and MODA...
2-1/2 yards...$17.50 shipping included  SOLD




2 Charm Packs Odds&Ends by Julie Comstock of Cosmo Cricket and MODA...
$10 for both First Class shipping included  SOLD



2 Charm Packs Everlastings by Sandy Gervais and MODA...
$10 for both First Class shipping included





Breakfast at Tiffany's by Fig Tree Quilts and MODA...
4 yards...$28 shipping included SOLD



12 Days of Christmas by Kate Spain and MODA...
1 yard...$7 shipping included



Grace by 3 Sisters and MODA...
1/2 yards...$3.50 shipping included SOLD




Grace by 3 Sisters and MODA...
4-1/4 yards...$30.00 shipping included SOLD



Dottie by MODA...
1-3/4 yards...$12.50 shipping included




Park Avenue by 3 Sisters and MODA...(chocolate brown...sorry for the color)
3/4 yards...$5.25 shipping included




Park Avenue by 3 Sisters and MODA...
1-1/2 yards...$10.50 shipping included



Park Avenue by 3 Sisters and MODA...
2 yards...$14.00



Mama Said SEW by Sweetwater and MODA...
1 yards...$7.00

Just leave me a PayPal e-mail in the comment section if you would like any of these pieces and I'll get an invoice right out to you and then will immediately delete your address.  Thanks so much for stopping by and I will be back with lots more!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Carol!!! I need more fabric like I need another cat but I can't resist Fig Tree LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to purchase the two pieces of Spencer Museum. Send me an invoice and I will get it back to you. Thanks for feeding y fabric habit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you still have the two yards of brown Park Avenue by Moda? (should be pattern #4021) thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Miller....I am so sorry I just saw this comment...I've been away with my grand kids and didn't have computer time...I do still have the piece of Park Ave. I couldn't email you because you are coming up no-reply. If you're still interested please leave me an email address and I'll send you an invoice. Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete