Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Bundles, Charms and a Little Yardage

I'm continuing...I had to stop on the last post because Blogger just didn't want anymore pictures...here we go...
2 Lately Arrived in London Charm Packs by Barbara Brackman  $10 SOLD

1 Gatherings Charm Pack by Brannock and Patek  $5SOLD

3 Rites of Spring Charm Packs by Brannock and Patek  $15SOLD

Civil War Crossing Fat Quarter Bundle by Barbara Brackman 40 Fat 1/4's  $50  SOLD

Four Seasons Fat Quarter Bundle by Brannock and Patek  40 Fat 1/4's  $50  SOLD

Mistletoe Manor Fat Quarter Bundle by 3 Sisters (still in wrapper) 40 fat 1/4's  $55 SOLD

7 yards tan with black motif Liberty Garden by Brannock and Patek- Great for a backing  $35

1 yard MODA black with red and tan stripe twill  $5
That's it for today...I think I've stressed Blogger enough today  :)...Prices do NOT include shipping.  I will ship USPS Priority or Flat Rate...whichever is cheaper.  E-mail me at brownquilts@gmail.com with your address if you're interested and I'll let you know what the shipping will be.  Checks, money orders or PayPal are fine...so whatever works best for you. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH how I wish I had gotten on the computer a little earlier today Carol, *sigh*. I had a bit of a rough morning and so I got a late start on my day...and a slow one too. I was oooing and awwing all over the place about the fat quarter bundles. (drooled through several napkins *grin). I'm trying to build up a decent stash, and how I would have loved to get a couple of those bundles, or at least one of them...gorgeous. Ah well, you still made lots of folks very happy this morning my friend and that is a perfect way to start your day. Big Hugs...

    ReplyDelete