Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fabric for Sale

Here is my first offering...Here's 18+ yards of Fig Tree fabrics from the Cinnamon Stars group with a few pieces of Day in the Country that coordinate...$90 plus postage...SOLD...Thank You!
Here's what's in the 3 piles...
12 fat 1/8's woven
24 fat1/8's prints


17 fat 1/4's prints
13 fat 1/4's wovens



1-1/2 yard and 1/3 yard Day in the Country
1/2 yard tan woven
1 yard Day in the Country
3 yards Red Cinnamon Stars

Next is a woven bundle of Day in the Country by Fig Tree Quilts...32 Fat 1/4's $32 plus postage SOLD- Thank you!

I have some pieces of Jo Morton fabrics...perfect backing fabrics!

6 yards of Jo's Currant Reds...$30 plus postageSold

6 yards of Lexington...$30 plus postage

6 yards of Lexington...$30 plus postage SOLD

If you're interested...just send me an e-mail...goodhomequiltco@aol.com and I'll let you know what the postage will be. We'll do it like I did in the past and if you'll just send me a check I'll get your goodies right out to you. This will be fun and I have lots more goodies. I have some books to post too...so come back.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Carol - I'm interested in the Day in the Country wovens if you haven't already sold them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 20, 2009

    I was thinking of doing this after selling some books I didn't want. I noticed several people doing this or opening Etsy accounts. Oh Carol...you have fantastic yardage for backs of quilts and I just can't right now. It will sell quickly. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea, Carol. May have to think about doing the same thing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hithere! The check is in the mail and on its way to you as we speak. Have a wonderful day and thanks so much for posting such wonderful fabric!! Hugs, Carol

    ReplyDelete